Free White Paper: Electronic Documents for Small Businesses and Lenders
In this whitepaper we discuss the growing use of electronic documents and signatures and their components, the state and federal laws surrounding e-documents, the advantages and disadvantages of electronic transactions, and best practices for electronic documentation.
This white paper is written for businesses, lenders, or individuals who are considering using electronic documents for their business or signed financing agreements. This white paper does not constitute legal advice. Finance Capital recommends you consult with an attorney in the use and implementation of legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
In this free, ten-page White Paper, you will find:
- The Basics of Electronic Documents
- What are benefits of Electronic Documents?
- What are the Disadvantages of Electronic Documents?
- The ESIGN Act- Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
- The UETA – Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- The UCC – Uniform Commercial Code
- Best Practices for Electronic Documentation
Download the FREE white paper now to learn more about electronic documents